1. The promoter is www.livingatthetip.co.za and its representatives and employees.
2. Employees of livingatthetip.co.za, the prize sponsor or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the give-away or helping to set up the give-away shall not be permitted to enter the give-away.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this give-away.
4. Closing date for entry will be announced on the give-away page. After this date the no further entries to the give-away will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this give-away.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen at random via random.org from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
9. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected, if applicable.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the give-away will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The give-away is open to all readers of Living at the Tip, unless specified. Prizes will only be delivered within South Africa.
13. All travelling costs to claim the prize will be at the winners’ expense, unless specified.
14. Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter give-aways.
15. Winners are not eligible for another prize for 6 months after the closing date of the give-away they have won.
16. The prizes must be taken up within 6 months of the closing date, at a time to suit both the sponsor and the winner, unless otherwise specified.
17. By entering this give-away, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. Living at the Tip has the right to publicize the winner’s names on Facebook or www.livingatthetip.co.za for promotional purposes. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [SA] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The promoter and it’s associate sponsors reserve the right to cancel the give-away without notice at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this give-away and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Living at the Tip and the sponsors.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to www.livingatthetip.co.za and not to any other party.
21. The give-away and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
22. BY ENTERING, ALL PARTICIPANTS AND/OR ENTRANTS RELEASE Living at the Tip AND THE SPONSORS FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH EACH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION AND/OR ENTRY IN THE give-away AND/OR HIS/HER RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES AWARDED IN THIS CONTEST.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Living at the Tip, Facebook, Inc., and said sponsor are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases Living at the Tip, Facebook, Inc., and said sponsor from any claims arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the give-away and (vi) use of any Prize.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.